Lot 323 is beginning to organize and put the wheels in motion for another exciting, over the top year with LOT323.
We broke attendance records last year with over 1500 weekly estimated attendees at LOT323 in the 6 weeks we were happening on Friday summer nights.
With an expanded music budget this year, thanks to our sponsors and a grant from Gloucester County Cultural and Heritage Commission, we are expecting to present larger, well known AND emerging HOT bands.
2022 is a NEW YEAR and YOU and LOT323 WILL MAKE IT SING!
6 FRIDAY CONCERTS: June 10, 17, 24, July 8, 15, 22 July 29 raindate
- LIVE painting- artists creating original paintings every night – 5 weeks. This event, along with the Clothesline Art sale on July 22 attracts and features artists from the Philadelphia and Delaware Valley and beyond.
- New staging & art installations + live demonstration
- Food Trucks- Amazing selections weekly including vegan and family budget friendly choices
- AXE THROWING! Fun for all ages
- New family friendly activities for young children, teens and adults
We are 7 years strong… 100% Volunteer run.